The Governor has extended the State of Emergency, and on June 8th, 2020, the Town Council voted to further extend the end date of the local Declaration of Emergency from June 8th to July 13th, 2020. In addition, the Town Manager has authorized amendments to three existing Executive Orders with timeframes through July 13th, 2020.
- Executive Order 2020-02 providing directives and guidance to Restaurants initially authorized March 21st, has been further amended and is now extended through July 13th, 2020.
- Executive Order 2020-07 suspending the ‘Plastic Bag Ban’ initially authorized April 8th, has been further extended for another 30 days through July 8th, 2020. It is noted that this Executive Order will not be further extended, and the ‘Plastic Bag Ban’ will resume on July 9th, 2020.
- Executive Order 2020-09 issued May 12th, 2020 has been extended through July 13th, 2020.
- Extends the timeframe for gathering limitations to July 13th, 2020 as defined by the gathering limitation restrictions issued by the Governor, currently at not more than 15 people.
- Extends travel restrictions and self-quarantine requirements to July 13th, 2020 as defined by the travel restrictions and self-quarantine requirements issued by the Governor, currently limited to travel from locations that have stay-at-home or similar restriction due to COVID-19.
- Extends directives to Short-Term Lodging owners and operators to July 13th, 2020.
The full Renewed Declaration of Emergency Ordinance and Executive Orders are available in the Press Release linked below.