The South Kingstown Town Beach Policy for 2020 reflects necessary modifications that address the current restrictions and mandates related to Covid-19. This includes a lower beach capacity and social distancing rules for patrons and staff. To view the complete policy click on the link below.
- Resident season beach passes are currently being sold online and via drop box at the Neighborhood Guild, 325 Columbia Street, Peace Dale, RI
- If you are purchasing a pass via the Guild drop box, please download and completed this application form https://www.southkingstownri.com/DocumentCenter/View/4385/BEACH-PASS-APPLICATION-2020 and include with your payment (by check only - no cash).
- If you are purchasing a pass online and do not have an account set up through the Parks and Recreation Department online registration site, please follow this link to set up your account: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ealuzg8gi6iatwxl/a022mgka3z8100/questions. Please allow up to one business day for account setup. Or you can call the Neighborhood Guild at 789-9301 and staff will assist you.
- Once an account has been established, you may access the online registration page https://parksandrec.southkingstownri.com/ and click on "Register Now". You will be prompted to sign in with your email and password. All individuals wishing to purchase a pass must agree to the three preliminary questions: 1. you understand that purchasing a pass does not guarantee parking; 2.you understand that proof of tax payment to South Kingstown (or long term lease) will be verified prior to pass issuance; 3. you agree to abide by all posted beach rules and regulations.
- Individuals purchasing a Senior pass online must provide proof of age when pass is issued.
- Once a beach passed has been purchased and proof of residency has been confirmed, you will be contacted to pick up your pass at one of two locations:
- May 18th to June 12th - at The Neighborhood Guild - between 3:00pm and 4:30pm.
- Weekends beginning May 23rd and June 14th at the Town Beach between 8am and 4pm; and seven days a week starting June 15th.