The Governor signed Executive Order 20-13 on Saturday March 28th, 2020, issuing several significant orders, including:
- a Stay at Home Order to all Rhode Islanders effective immediately,
- directives to Rhode Island residents who commute to other states,
- limiting all gatherings to not more than 5 people,
- closing non-critical businesses effective Monday March 30th, 2020, and
- requiring a 14 day quarantine for ALL travelers to Rhode Island.
Please read the below Executive Order 20-13 linked below for further detail.
Saturday’s press conference is available on the Governor’s Facebook page, here: www.facebook.com/GinaMRaimondo/videos/204233390867400/