The Town Manager issued a third Executive Order today providing a directive to Seasonal Residents and Visitors to South Kingstown regarding the need to self-quarantine, and directives on travel to South Kingstown by non-residents, and resident travel in South Kingstown. The full Press Release, Executive Order, and Notice to Seasonal Residents & Visitors is linked below for ease in reference.
The Town is providing notice of the following:
- Travel to the Town of South Kingstown is discouraged for non-residents or seasonal residents.
- Full time residents are encouraged to restrict travel for essential purposes only.
- Non-residents and seasonal residents must self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival to South Kingstown.
- Anyone who has visited New York must self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival to South Kingstown.
- Owners and operators of short-term lodging must cease taking new reservations for occupancy dates that fall within the emergency ordinance period.
- Businesses which remain open in South Kingstown must post a copy of the attached Notice and Executive Order so that it is visible to all people entering the business.
- The South Kingstown Police Department shall have the authority to enforce the Executive Order, and any violation punishable by a $500 fine per day the violation continues.