2011-2012 Fiscal Year
FY 2011-2012 Town Council Adopted Final Budget
The Town Council adopted the Final Budget for the 2011-2012 fiscal year at their April 25, 2011 meeting. Watch a recording of the meeting.
Prior to adoption of the final budget, public hearings on both the municipal and school budgets were held on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 and Thursday, April 14, 2011, at which the School Committee was represented. Find the Notice of Public Hearings on the Town Council FY2011-2012 Preliminary Budget (PDF). Watch the meeting.
View the Town Council's FY 2011-2012 Preliminary Budget as adopted March 21, 2011. Watch a recording of the meeting.
FY 2011-2012 Town Manager Proposed Budget
View the Town Manager's Proposed Budget (PDF) for the 2011-2012 fiscal year.
The Town Council held the following work sessions to review the Town Manager's FY 2011-2012 Proposed Budget:
- Budget Work Session No. 1 March 7, 2011.
- Budget Work Session No. 2 March 8, 2011.
- Budget Work Session No. 3 March 9, 2011.
- Joint Work Session with the School Committee Tuesday, March 15, 2011.
Initial Public Hearing & Tentative Budget Schedule FY2011-2012
The Town Council and the School Committee of the Town of South Kingstown held an initial budget hearing on December 20, 2010 in the Town Council Chambers, 180 High Street, Wakefield, RI relating to the goals and objectives of the development of the 2011-2012 municipal and school budgets. Watch a recording of the meeting (MP4).
- View the Town Manager's PowerPoint presentation (PDF).
- View the School Department's PowerPoint presentation (PDF).
- Find a summary of the budget adoption process and tentative schedule (PDF).
Capital Improvement Program FY2011-2012 - FY2016-2017
The Town Council held 3 work sessions for review of the Town Manager's proposed Fiscal Period 2011-2012 through 2016-2017 Capital Improvement Program, including one joint work session with the School Committee. The Town Council held a Public Hearing on January 24th to adopt the FY2011-2012 - FY2016-2017 CIP.
- Find the FY2011-2012 through FY2016-2017 Town Manager Proposed Capital Improvement Program (PDF).
- View the School Department's January 13, 2011 CIP presentation (PDF).
- View the Town Manager's January 5, 2011 CIP presentation (PDF).
- View the Town Manager's January 4, 2011 CIP presentation (PDF).
- Find the CIP work session schedule (PDF).