The Rose Hill Book Exchange is for the enjoyment of South Kingstown and Narragansett residents. It offers an opportunity to “recycle through exchange” books that may be of interest to others. The book shed is organized through the kindness of volunteers, so please observe the following rules:
- Help yourself to as many books as you like (the book exchange is intended for the use of residents, not book sellers).
- Please shelve the books you are dropping off. If the shelves are full, please do not leave additional books.
- Do not leave cartons or bags of books on the floor or table.
- Do not leave water-stained or damaged books.
- Due to limited space, we cannot accept books from libraries, schools, stores or other organizations.