Contractor Information

  1. Becoming a Septage Hauler

    Commercial septage waste haulers that wish to discharge wastes at the Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility must obtain a septage waste haulers permit from the Town of South Kingstown.

  2. License Required to Apply for a Sewer Permit

    All sewer work in South Kingstown must be performed by a State Licensed Underground Utility Contractor or a Rhode Island Master Plumber.

  3. Septage Rates

    Review the rates for septage services.

  4. Sewer Permits

    Get information regarding obtaining a sewer permit and line inspections.