Policy & Procedures
The South Kingstown Senior Services Center is our community's visible commitment to enhanced senior services and programming. It was designed exclusively with the intent it be utilized by older residents of the Town of South Kingstown to meet their social, recreational and service needs. It is with this intent that we shape a policy governing the facility's after-hours use
- Any individual and/or group using the facility is responsible for returning the room to the condition in which it was found.
- Center maintenance staff must be retained on-site during the event to insure proper usage of the facility and equipment. This actual cost of retaining this staff on-site shall be paid by the individual and/or group using the facility.
- Do not drag tables and/or furniture across floors. Ask maintenance staff to assist you.
- Do not attempt to adjust thermostats, lighting and/or public address systems. Ask maintenance staff to assist you.
- Any individual and/or group is responsible for any damage that may occur when using the facility.
- If for any reason an individual and/or group needs to cancel a scheduled date for the use of the facility. Please notify Karen Turcotte as soon as possible at 401-789-0268.
- The Town of South Kingstown, through its designated agent, reserves the right to withdraw facility use privileges for individuals and/or groups not conforming to these policies and procedures.
- All facility requests are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed at The Center.