1. Request for Public Information

    Information on how to request records relating to the Town Council, Town government, or the Police Department.

  2. Board or Commission Vacancy Application

    Learn about the application process, and obtain the application for consideration of appointment to a Town Board/Commission.

  3. Building Plans

    The Town accepts electronic version of building plans and other related permit documents.

  4. Civilian Police Complaint

    The Civilian Complaint Policy provide guidelines for submitting and receiving complaints of alleged officer misconduct.

  5. Payment for Town Taxes or Utilities

    Pay your tax, water, and sewer bills online, or even enroll for automatic deduction (ACH) processing of your tax bills.

  6. Photo for Consideration

    Learn how residents can submit photos for consideration to be used on the Town's website or in Town publications.

  7. Update Emergency Business Contact Information

    As a local business owners, it's important to make sure the Police Department has the most current after hours contact information for your business in the event of an emergency. Please help the Police Department by submitting an updated form annually.