The South Kingstown Parks and Recreation Department’s Pickleball Advisory Committee consists of community members or players representing a cross-section of the Town’s pickleball community. The committee serves in an advisory capacity to Parks and Recreation Department staff. Members will serve for a one-year term beginning in February 2023. PAC consists of 7 members:
- Corine Minkle (Chairperson)
- Tom Arcangeli
- Diane Brannon
- Leslie Delaney
- Andrea Heineman
- Mary Lou Rhode
- Kathy Ullrich
PAC meetings will be scheduled as needed with a minimum of 4 meetings taking place throughout the year (pre-season, spring, summer, and fall).
- Provide input to staff on the development and operational policies and procedures of the various pickleball programs, leagues, and events.
- Provide input to staff on permitting of outdoor facilities to ensure equitable use
- Provide input to staff on pickleball facilities – short and long-term development
- Act as an arbitrating board in the resolution of disputes